The mission of the Association is to preserve, honor and convey the camaraderie, commitment, accomplishments and traditions of the 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment and its successor units, and of all those served in it.
Regular Member Benefits include:
- Member voting and Board and Committee participation eligibility – General Membership meetings are held every other year and provide the Members opportunities to interact with other Members and the elected leadership. All Members are encouraged to participate in committees or Board positions that reflect their interests.
- Distributions of Newsletters and full Membership Rosters – The Currahee: Newsletter is published twice a year and distributed by email to all registered Members with email addresses on file with printed copy available for an additional printing and handling fee. The Currahee: Actions and Issues Report is published in other months summarizing current Association and Unit news of interest.
- Member only website access – Sections of the Association website are available only to Members including access to Member contact information and current publications.
- Member only AcheiveLinks © - Members are provided access to exclusive member discounts and reward points program through the Association’s partnership with AcheiveLinks© and its access to discounts to hundreds of well-known retailers and travel sites.
- Currahee event participation – Members are invited to attend Association and related events and to participate in maintaining the bonds of brotherhood formed in service.